: Our approach
How it works
Learn more about how our technology-enhanced services can help support your practice.
Technology-enhanced services enable our care navigators to spend time with significantly more patients, creating a more complete picture of patient health and barriers to care.
- HITRUST certified, proprietary technology that continuously analyzes EHR records for patients who qualify for CCM. We identify more care gaps - therefore, more patients - than other vendors.
- Actionable data insights from EHR automatically surfaced to care navigators, allowing them to focus on the most clinically important updates and intervene with the right patients at the right time.
- Automated billing integrated with provider EHRs such Athena, Epic, Cerner, and more.
- Fully trained Engooden care navigators manage the platform, so there's no new technology or workflows to learn.
Engooden care navigators are compassionate, highly skilled problem solvers who invest in long-term relationships with patients through direct and consistent outreach. The level of trust and emotional connection they build helps them surface care gaps, insights, and opportunities for interventions that are difficult to uncover in a short office visit.
- Care navigators engage patients at least once every month to perform condition-specific risk assessments, fill episodic care gaps, serve as care plan coaches, and remove clinical and non-clinical barriers to health.
- Backed by technology, care navigators spend more time with more patients each month, quickly scaling chronic care management programs.
- Engooden takes on the risk and burden of hiring and staffing to scale each customer's custom program, including educating physicians and office staff.
Engooden: to transform something negative into a positive; to ameliorate or improve. This is our singular focus every day. Read our patient stories to see how our approach is making a direct impact in patient lives.Learn More