Inside Sales Specialist (Patient Enrollment Specialist)
Make a difference to patients who need you the most. Be their advocate. Empower them to take charge of their own health, and transform their lives through thoughtful, caring, and committed engagement.
While this position is posted in Dallas, we're looking for someone willing to work in Mountain, Central or Eastern Time Zones.
This is not your typical inside sales position. You'll be responsible for being the first contact with patients whose lives we have the ability to impact through our services.
At Engooden Health, we provide exceptional quality of telephonic care to patients living with two or more chronic conditions. If you join our team, you’ll do so as an Enrollment Specialist; you will enroll patients by phone and connect them to our Patient Care Navigators, who will then create rewarding, long-term relationships as they provide them with Chronic Care Management (CCM) services including education, coaching, and advocacy. Without the key function of enrollment, we wouldn’t be able to reach and engage these patients who are in need of our services.
You will also join an organization that wants to help you grow your career in healthcare, that lives its core values in every way, and builds its strategies around how to give patients better care. We are excited and enriched by the work we do at Engooden and we go home every day proud of the difference we make.
Engooden’s mission is to transform patient lives by building lifelong relationships with them.
Through these ongoing relationships, we help patients prevent avoidable hospital stays, fight loneliness and anxiety, and relieve the stress and confusion that comes from trying to navigate a complex health system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage/enroll eligible patients, educate them on the value of our CCM services, and obtain verbal consent for services through high-volume outbound calls
- Respond to patients, providers and team leaders
- Create, update, and maintain care plans using Engooden’s proprietary software
- Maintain productivity and quality metrics as defined
- Meets or exceeds outbound connect rates and enrollment objectives
- Monitor inbound responses to calls made for eligible patients to enroll
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 or more years of experience in healthcare or a related field (3-5 years preferred)
- Inside Sales experience with high volume outbound calling
- Strong persuasive sales-type skills
- Family practice, internal medicine, and geriatrics office experience preferred
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours per week)
- A home office with reliable high-speed internet and a quiet, uninterrupted working space
- A home office with quiet, uninterrupted working space
- Confirmed High-Speed Internet with Upload/Download speeds of a minimum of 3mbps and latency (ping) not more than 150ms. To test your internet speed, feel free to use this free independent test. This is a hard requirement.
- Empathetic and active listener
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal), with fluency in the English language
- Proficient computer skills including Electronic Health Record, Microsoft programs and Google Suite
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare background
- Medical Assistant (Certified or Registered MAs preferred)
- Personal or work experience with chronic medical conditions
- Strong relationship-building/social skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Fluency in a foreign language (especially Spanish, Vietnamese) is helpful but not required
What you do matters. Engooden takes care of you, so that you can take care of your patients.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Engooden Connects Program
- Mental Health Support Tools
- All necessary equipment is provided (e.g., laptop)
About Engooden Health:
Engooden Health is the only company to offer scalable chronic care management (CCM) services and technology for physicians, health systems and payers to identify rising-risk and chronically ill patients and positively impact their health trajectories. Through technology-driven, personalized intervention by experienced and empathetic care navigators, Engooden connects with thousands of patients each month, addressing their barriers to care while helping its customers effectively manage population health and value-based care programs. Founded in 2016, Engooden Health is headquartered in Boston.
Engooden Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The salary range for this position starts around $36,000 per year with incentives.Apply Now